Virtual Cooking Show
A Fun & Free Cooking Class
Enjoy an easy personal virtual cooking demonstration via Zoom.
What is on the menu? For our virtual cooking demonstrations, we typically use videos showing food preparation and cooking. To make sure that we choose a menu that interests you and your family, choose our famous “unfried” chicken or a veggie lasagna.
- Delicious golden fried chicken prepared with no skin or added oil; vegetable medley; potatoes; a freshly cut salad; and our world-famous veggie cake.
- OR learn to make a veggie lasagna, freshly cut salad, and our world-famous veggie cake.
- Recipes can be adjusted to meet dietary needs upon request.
Register now for your complimentary virtual cooking show.
- Learn how to save time and money cooking for your family using our Food Processor and cooking system.
- Keep up to 93% of the nutrition in your food by cooking without water.
- Learn how to cook meats and more without adding cooking oil.
What to expect from your cooking show:
How to prepare for your virtual cooking show.
To make the most of your Virtual Cooking Show experience, you will want to have the following items available:
- 1 Medium to Large Size Carrot
- Grater, a Small Plate and a Clear Glass
- Baking Soda
- Your Current Cookware Pieces (any cookware that works on stovetops; if you have multiple, please pull out all of the different types).
You must have internet access as the Virtual Cooking Show is conducted via ZOOM (your Cooking Coach will provide you with a unique access code and password prior to your scheduled demonstration).